Sunday, June 2, 2013

Missing My 1D Buddy

The school year is coming to a close with only 3 days left. About 2 weeks ago, one of my special friends, Shadman, left our school to go to his home school; he felt he would be more successful there. I was sad when he left because we would fangirl over 1D together all the time, laughing at them, talking about them, and singing along to their music. I converted him to being a boy Directioner & I'm absolutely so proud that I managed that! We really didn't talk to much to each other in the beginning of the school year, but being Directioners really made us bond in our free class periods and history class. One Direction created a connection that made it hard for him to leave, but because of this connection we are buddies for life! If you're reading this... LOVE YOU SHADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment