Saturday, April 13, 2013

Relationships and Friendships

To many people, especially guys, the whole obsession with One Direction is annoying. The only people that can truly tolerate me expressing my abmiration for One Direction are my true friends. Many people at school don't associate with me much because I talk about the boys so much, but my true friends are always by my side. They get annoyed sometimes and have to tell me that enough is enough, but they tolerate it for the most part. In addition, guys don't like girls that talk about other guys too much. Lately I haven't been talking too much about 1D because I have been blogging about them so much. I get to talk to all you lovely people about them! Isn't that great? Anyway, guys don't want to be in a relationship with girls that are always talking about how funny, attractive, talented, etc. another guy is. Even though female Directioners know that they have slim to no chance with One Direction, but guys see it as the girl has their priorities with another guy; in this case, five other guys. Guys don't want to waste their time on a girl that seems to be in love with a far-fetched guy.

2 comments:

  1. Well a guy should be flattered if a directioner likes him, we have high standards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, but guys just don't understand us

      Delete