Friday, April 19, 2013

Usernames

Btdubbs, this will be a short post.

All the good 1D usernames are taken on Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks that require usernames. You have to be really creative when making a 1D username, because Directioners have incorporated almost every aspect of their lives into making each individual username. They incorporate their physical appearance, nationality, inside jokes, etc. My username on Instagram involves the member I fancy the most, Niall, and their debut album, Up All Night. My Instagram username is up_all_night_with_niall. My Twitter and Vine usernames are both HeatherHoran143, again involving Niall, implying that I'm married to him because I have the same last name as him on my username. On GifBoom and for Kik, my username is taken_by_niall. Taken is a song from Up All Night and I fancy Niall the most. I really like Niall... And food. Niall likes food. Coincidence? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment