Monday, April 8, 2013

Twitcams, and asking, and following. Oh my!

The wonderful world of Twitter has allowed Directoners to at least have a chance with interacting with the boys, but many of the fans miss their Twitcams, asking sprees, and follow sprees. Due to the time difference, living on the east coast of the U.S. and all, many of their Twitcams are when we are in school or during the middle of the night. We can always watch them on YouTube, but we can't ask them questions live that way. Their asking and follow sprees are also either during school or in the middle of the night. This prevents me from getting tweeted to, retweeted, or followed by any of the boys. I get their tweets sent to my phone, so when I see that they've tweeted about these three things, it's like I am being mocked. I just sit there and mope in class. What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment